Thursday, February 04, 2010

#485: it's not a big big thing

remember my account of my roller coaster life? I was reading the newspapers and ta-daah. i stumbled upon this:

3 ideas jumped at me.



And swing they do -- sometimes over a period of weeks or months, but in some
cases over the course of a day.



And the best of all -- transitional mornings, where you start out okay but
boomerang (up or down, and sometimes both) within the course of the day.



... I have a mild form of the disorder, and it's something that will go away
with enough time/if I'm not too stressed/if I meet a nice man/if I feel better
about myself.



it's not a big big thing, but it might explain some things.

and no, i am not trying to make myself seem special and get attention for having mental problems. i'm just saying that i wouldn't be surprised if i am one day diagnosed with very very very mild forms of this disorder.

sigh. those of you who 'know' how to 'read' this blog might have a better idea of what i'm talking about. :'(

1 comment:

sleepingmermaid said...

...ooohh... i don't really know what ot say, I hope you're not too troubled, I would give you a kiss if I could...