Monday, February 08, 2010

Then I said... ; now i say... .

Glad I took that shift; wish i didn't.
Glad I met you; wish i never did.
Hope to get to know you more; wish I didn't.
You're the best thing that has happened to me; saddest thing that has happened.
You make me laugh; you make me cry.
You motivate me; you distract me.
You are the sweetest guy ever; i knew better than to stick around sweet guys like you.
You are so tactful; too tactful, i wish you'd be honest and tell me why.
You message me everyday; you've stopped that, and i miss it.
You can't stop the whys; well now you have.
You can't stop talking; it's too quiet around here.
You brighten up my day; yes you did, no wonder it's so dull and gray right now.
I have so much energy despite staying up late; well that energy came from your little messages everyday.
I love it when you call me 'Missy' and 'Sunshine'; I still do, but you won't, ever again.

Sophie Madeleine's songs are the perfect representation of what i am feeling; not anymore.


I really shouldn't like you; I know, but it's too late.

No comments: