but i can't help it.
I need to say:
1. I can't wait for school to start. USA-ers don't shoot me. I'm just so excited to find out if I will die or survive. Hee.
2. I've recently taken to drinking a whole pitcher of water everyday. Big thing for me. I usually drink less than a cup a day. ;)
3. Tumblr is like my daily booster. It's also an aid in procrastination - which is bad. But really, who needs a self-help book, when you have a Tumblr account!
4. North American places I have to go to before I leave Canada:-
* Charlottetown, P.E.I.
* Orlando & Miami, Florida.
* Corpus Christi, Texas.
* Mexico City, Mexico.
* Buffalo, New York. (just for the outlet mall, really.)
* Anchorage, Alaska.
* Los Angeles, California.
* North Carolina (i have no idea what's there, other than that it's the setting of most of Nicholas Sparks's books!)
5. Now I wish for there to be ultra long holidays & company to go with & unlimited $$. :) By the way a private jet would be cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment