Friday, August 20, 2010

my little pot

Summer's almost over. Boo. I can't decide if I'm excited to get back into a small routine of productivity, or if I'm dreading the seemingly endless days of school.

My little pot is brimming with all sorts of feelings, including said mixed feelings of school reopening. What else? Hm. Every morning (but today), someone adds a little garnish of happiness (wink).

I'd like to think that the substance in my brewing pot is magical, I imagine it to change colours as feelings are added or changed.. you know, like a mood ring. :)

Anyway, as I told my brother Giraffe, when life is good, there's nothing much to blog about.

Okay, off to revive my tumblr account before said Giraffe nudges me. :( I miss my dysfunctional family -- Giraffe (eu.), Mom (JO.) and Dad (Bill W.).

*
When you're not around, I find myself pacing. I have more than a snack. Unhealthy. Very.
And I shall change that by painting my nails today. whee! : )

No comments: