Tuesday, August 31, 2010

experiences,decisions.

Experience. I'm typing this as I sit cross legged on the floor. I just sold my desk in the last 30 seconds. Such an eventful day. Putting up an ad on Kijiji and getting replies immediately? c'mon.

Experience. I undersold my desk. She said she saw the new one going for like $100. Even she said "you shoulda priced it at $50!!". Well, mistakes, but I SOLD MY FIRST THING ONLINE!!

Experience. I'm now going to continue calling every Veterinary Service in London, Ontario. I'm half way through the list, not much hope. :(

Experience. My books from amazon.ca arrived today. o.o SO FAST. I ordered them the night before. Thank goodness I got back yesterday, eh?

Experience. Thinking about going home soon. I left my glasses at my sister's. Blame last minute packing. Should I spend $50 on the trip home, just for a pair of glasses?? I could always continue using my old pair. :/ Decisions.

No comments: