We had a "talking" session for english.3 topics :-
- If I were to date a celebrity.I would........
- My Secret Dreams (using 3 "I wants")
- If I were marooned on an island,I would........
I picked the 2nd topic,and told my friends about my secret dream.Xiao V0n ,Michelle and Amanda dared me to go out and tell everyone about it.I did not.Didn't dare to.Pn.Tan actually asked me directly "Just now you were so enthusiastic,telling your dreams,now come out and share it with everyone!" But all I could do was shake my head.
The next day,dying to get the Coffee Bean coffee Xiao Von was offering,I volunteered to go out and tell everyone my dream.
"Firstly,I wanna have Good Luck.With Good luck,I can........."
*laugh*
"I can........be..f-f-f-"
*laugh*
--I can't rmbr how many times this happened. X__x--
"I can be famous,(achieving Fame),and I'd have a high chance of meeting Edison Chen(since I've got good luck),and I'll marry him,to get wealth!"
*silence*
"Everyone know who's Edison right????Edison Chen??"
*the only person who could be seen laughing were my friends at the back and Li May*
And yes,that made it quite embarrasing.But what the nya,just call me Mrs.Edison.
2 comments:
nyaaaaaaaaah!!! *laughed my head off!!*
Sorry la.. really, damn funny.
I can just imagine.
Damn, i miss you guys so much T.T
i miss mel mel too....T__________T
Post a Comment