Sunday, January 22, 2006

Outta The Ice Age and Into the year of 2006!!

I was bored.I was very bored.I didn't feel like doing any homework and L'Arc~en~Ciel's songs kept playing over and over in my head.

That made me wanna look for lyrics at a site I found yesterday night. (^_^) http://www.laruku.com I was browsing for pictures of Haido yesterday night until 1:30 am,and I was doing art & craft in my room until 2:30 am.Check out my book tomorrow! (@_@)"

Anyway,the main point is,I don't know what made me open the blogger template window and Paint Shop Pro 8,and what made me start editing!

And Chyan-chyan-chyan-chyan~,I met up with success!I'm very very happy! (^_^)
Anyway,I know it isn't very nice,and some people are gonna say "why purple?Why Stripes?!".Yup,some people,you know who you are. xD

Tonikaku,this is my first time actually meeting with success,so bear with me!

No comments: