Friday, January 20, 2006

The Weighing Machine Betrayed Me

--Taken from Liying's Paradise V10--

No,I am not anorexic,nor am I bullimic.I am just sour at my weight. I'm not fat?I may not look it,but I know,and my parents know,and some people know,and now I'm letting the world know,that,I have putten on weight.

Throughout the past 3 years,I haven't grown taller,but I have putten on alot of weight.Alot Alot Alot of Weight.

Yes,in Capital Letters,ALOT.I'm not telling you how much though.When my friend threatened to tell everyone I was 48kg,I was silently snickering to myself.My gosh.He thought I was 48kg!I wish I was 48kg!And he thought that number exceeded the real figure.

Like the header says.The weighing machine has betrayed me.Many appliances in the house has betrayed me,including the rice cooker which cooked dry,hard,rice;and the PS2 which wouldn't work;and the computer which just had to spoil when I needed it;and the........you get the idea.
Anyway, * I keep drifting off topic * ,I got on the weighing machine,and it betrayed me!!!! * I know I keep repeating, but I'm truly shocked * So the result is plain bread to school everyday.That would, let me save my allowance for manga, cut down on calories (check the school Mag 2005!! They actually counted how much calories a stick of nuggets have!),and show the weighing machine who's boss.

Now let me tell you about my hobby of eating.I have been eating for a hobby ever since I knew how to hold a spoon and climb the chair.As far as I remember,I've been making my own snacks since I was 4!Whenever I had nothing to do,I ate.I could be full,but I could still eat a full plate of rice.I've got an amazing stomach,haven't I?Anyway,be it microwaved cheese,crackers,nestum+milo,milk,cornflakes,rice,instant noodles,sweets,bread,buns,muffins,cookies,I ate every one of those,when I was not hungry.I never was!I always ate because I live to eat.I love food,and eating just takes up time,and since I've got nothing to do,and have to kill time,I ate.Not hungry,and still eating full courses,not thrice a day,but more than 5 times.Almost every hour,I ate.
When I was younger,I had picnics alone.I would set the picnic mat on the lawn,and bring different kinds of food out to eat alone.And that was one of my games.And no,I was not hungry,I was bored.

Since I was growing,I just grew tall,I didn't grow sideways,uh-uh,until now.Yes,now.Anyway,dinner time.You get the picture,and since it's a weekday,I gotta go.

2 comments:

娜 said...

u?? fat??...then what am i ?..a PIG??!

Furbie said...

u are not fat <___<