Furball = Me . *duh*
Spongebob = Mok Chia Lit
The dialogue was in mandarin.
Here's the story.
The deadline for the decorations for the notice board is today,and so,Yu Ling,Xiao Von,Michelle Lee and I were decorating the board ,trying to get as much time as possible,so we can finish by the end of today.But some people just won't cooperate.
Scene 1
There we were,working at the board,when the bell rang,signaling recess.Okay,Jung Hao and I are on duty today,wiping windows.So our beloved KK who's so full of himself,feeling bitter because everyone said that he ruined the board by drawing ugly little porings ,came with his bucket of water and practically yelled at us :
Spongebob : "Wei!! Do your duty-ah!"
Jung Hao & Furball : "Wait-lah..we'll do it later" *continue decorating*
Spongebob : "NO!DO IT NOW!"
Furball : "We'll DO it LATER!"
Spongebob : *yelling* "What if the LKT comes to give marks -ah?!If we don't get number 1 it's all you guys' fault-ah!!!"
Furball : "FINE!We'll do it now-loh!"
Spongebob :"TAKE THE CLOTH LAR!"
Furball : *taking the cloth,before she can squeeze it,spongebob struts of with the pail.* *continues to squeeze,water spills everywhere*
Furball : "Bring the pail-lar!Use your brain lar. =_="
Furball & Jung Hao, two LKTs wiping the window.The windows were just wiped yesterday, with cloth and water. And whoever can't see that Spongebob was just doing this to get back at us.Afterall,he just loves to flash his KK batch around.And yes,I'm not saying this because I'm angry but because it's true,but that's another story.
Spongebob :" --some useless comment--"
Furball : "Wei,if we didn't help you with the board,all the AJKs would have been punished, including you."
Spongebob : "No,it's the PKT's job"
Furball : "NO,ALL THE AJKs ARE SUPPOSED TO DO IT!"
After that,Spongebob ordered me to clean up and I did. =_=
The board was obviously more important than wiping clean windows even cleaner.But some people just don't realise that fact.
-end of scene 1-
Scene 2
After washing my hands,I went back upstairs to help Michelle.I asked Michelle's who was drawing on the board,if she needed me to help her with the project,and she said yeah,I could help her.(her project was to be stapled onto the board,but it wasn't finished.All we had to do was to cut and paste some pictures on it)
So there I was,using Amanda's scissors,cutting along the lines of a picture of an abused child.Snip,snip,snip,and spongebob returns.
Spongebob was eating in class again,despite yelling at people to not eat in class.I closed an eye.
Yu Ling : *sitting next to spongebob* "Liying,look,he's eating in the class-ar.He yell and scold people for eating in the class,he himself is eating......"
Furball : "Well,he's a hypocrite then."
I just continued snipping away,and when I needed the sugarpaper (which was conveniently on his table,under his pile of books),I pulled the sugarpaper from underneath.
Oh,I forgot to mention that Spongebob is Michelle's partner.
Spongebob : "Wei,don't touch my project ar!" *or something like that*
Furball : "Since when it's your project?You didn't even do anything,Michelle did everything!Right,Michelle?"
Michelle : "Yeahhhhhh! I did everything!!!! <___<">_<)" Spongebob : "I borrowed it from Amanda!!!"
Furball : "Amanda...can I borrow your scissors?" xD
Amanda :" Yeah,sure....."
Spongebob : "Why do you wanna snatch the project to do-ah?It's our project-ar!"
Furball : "Well,the project needs to be stapled on the board by today, so I'm doing it now,so we can finish on time! What's wrong with team work anyway?It'll finish faster!"
Spongebob : "I don't need your help!Why do you wanna snatch the project to do?!Don't need you to help-ah!"
Furball : "WE NEED IT BY TODAY.Can you do it alone?!"
Spogebob :"Can!I can do it alone,don't need you to help!"
Furball : "Then do -loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Spongebob :"Yeah,I'll do it!"
Furball : "Do lar!" *walks off*
--end of scene 2--
Unfortunately,it seems to me that everyone thinks I'm the psycho short tempered one 'ere.Everyone's asking me to calm down. (=___=) Few seem to realise that Spongebob is just sensitive over trivial things. Looks like only Jung Hao can actually see that Spongebob's just like that.
After Spongebob pasted everything on the sugarpaper,Michelle decided that it ruined the whole thing.So,she started tearing out the pictures.Upon seeing her tearing everything out,I went over to seek the reasons why.She told me that she wasn't happy with the results.We then decided to just cut the header out and leave the ruined sugar paper behind.Spongebob wasted his efforts.Too bad. Futile efforts. (<_<) size="2">It's really terrible to anger me.I save you no dignity.
3 comments:
dai sei...way to go li ying! whoo hoo!!!...i hate him anyway...
we fought in the bus when we were in form 1...splashed a bottle of water in his face XD
chia lit is in the same class as you?! omg. XD
Li Ying, good luck. Big bird and elmo~~~~ XD
he sits diagonaly in front of me. >_______<
Post a Comment