Friday, May 05, 2006

我一定让自己 让自己坚定 ... =)

Many things happened,and recently,a huge thing happened.Now I'm over it,and happy again.Now, i've got a new mission,a new task,to accept failure,or i'd be crushed this coming election,or sooner,like today.=D

Joanne Ong came for the camp,and she told me some stuff,like the seniors thinking I'm rude and stuff.Lemme get staight to the point.=D

Li Ann hates me and that's because of something I posted in my Geocities blog which wasn't even directed at her.=)

Hmm,I even called michelle yap up and asked her why she hates me.The answers are that I'm UNSOCIABLE and RUDE (that's true I know.=D)

Anyway,I actually gave in the resignation letter on monday morning,but after Pn.Tan talked to me and Jung Hao talked to me,I sorta felt like "just take back the letter ,care less about my ego!".I dunno,Joanne talked to me abt it for hours and Siew Thong too,but I just couldn't change my mind. =).So I took back the letter.The seniors think I'm childish and rash etc. , but I guess it doesn't matter anymore.=)

And as a result,today,the Hari Guru plannings were given to Siew Thong instead of me(as promised by Michelle earlier before the big hoo hahh),and I felt quite upset.But not for long,after all,I'll learn to accept failure.I can't be number 1 all the time.

Wheter or not I'm getting pose in LKT,or wheter I'm being Prez (fat chance LOL) or not,wheter Michelle and friends glare at me or wheter I'm being hated my the executives,one thing is for sure,I'll stick to LKT,because i've got a bunch of friends there,Alfie,Shih Chern,Guan Huan (brother who isn't a brother at all),Siew Thong,Louise,Ter-yi,Nyen Weng,Chea Ying,Suet Lynn,Jing Hooi,Kah Yong and the list goes on. Unsociable it seems.=)

I'm just gonna stay in LKT,and when they leave,I'd have fun with everyone,and we'd all be happy.=) I can't work with Michelle,but I can work with everyone else,and so,I'm sticking to LKT..=)

Hmm,hopefully nobody gets offended by this. =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i finally decided to leave comments.so dont call me penncuri sneaking in and out from ur blogg.haha.XD
well.since michelle and li ann's my classmate.i better no say anything.haha.XD but yeah.stick with LKT. although i don't think LKT is a cool club.ahah.XD

Furbie said...

blekkk.. =P
pencuri!!

XD
yalah.u better not say anything.me too actually...nanti tersebar pula.

PureViLmay said...

XD. I SUPPORT YOU LI YING!

you're not UNSOCIABLE.
you're like the most HYPER person i know.
and hyper people just arent UNSOCIABLE. see?

cuz hyper comes hand in hand with sociability skills.. which comes hand in hand with SEXINESS. which makes you SEXY. SUPER SEXY! (but im still sexier. XD)

they dont even bother to know you well then simply judge you adi. Dun care larrrr... as long as you know that.. uh you're sexier. XD

tahan a bit lar. wait till they leave! THATS THE WAY TO GO!

MuaxXes! LOVE YOU! I KNOW THIS IS REALLY RANDOM. but hope you find comfort in this.. some way or another. XD

- sexy! so SEXY! -

Lu said...

Hey girl.

Not sure whether you check back for comments but here's a thing or two:

The seniors do NOT hate you.

And even if some of them do, I don't. I have always thought you were friendly, nice and really really sociable.

Just so you know yea. =)

Zheng Wei aka Left footer said...

heyzz... tough gal.. come on..dun be upset.. there are still many ppl supporting u..including me o..^_^ so never give up~!! take care

Furbie said...

ahaha.=_= *edits post*

melanie(: said...

LOL. We both have gotta learn to accept failure. *Mainly coz I've been failing a lot >_>*