Okay,u guyz won't understand this story..=D
Today is Wesak Day,and coincidently,it's John's birthday.And because I was so bored and had nothing better to do online,so I visited his blog.And from there,I visited his Friendster account.And then after much contemplation,I wrote a short testimonial,just to say "happy bday",and then I left.=D
And I started thinking...about all the little mistakes I made.And about the feelings I've hurt.And I thought about myself ,now,that's the present and then,which ish the past.And then here I am writing my confused thoughts out.Hmm..it's hard...but i'll just ignore it.Okay,I'm not exactly making much sense.I don't know what's my problem and what am I talking about anymore.Or maybe I do know but I just don't wanna know that I know. And that's what Siew Thong says, I'm running away. Which ish true.He told me that too.A little more than a year ago,and thanks to that,I decided to stop running,only to find that I stopped at the wrong place.I should've continued running,and maybe I would've approached a sign which would tell me which way to go.But that's the past.And well, I'm back on track,just a little confused,but this time I'll just continue running,just to make sure,and when the time is right,I'll stop,or if the time never comes,I'll just continue until I see another sign.
It's easy to say that,but I just can't do it.Just look at me,I'm pathetic,I'm wasting my time here.There's absolutely nothing to do online anymore,I should just off the computer,go downstairs,take my contact lenses out,bathe,and start studying or something! Pathetic procrastination.
And,well,I haven't found a solution to this problem,oh yeah! Continue running.yeah!Kay then... =D
p/s: I'M EDWIN'S SEXIEST FAN!
with love,
liying.
6 comments:
Here i am leaving another commment.cause ur confusing rants is seriously so confusing XD haha.Take care!
i agree. ur confusing rants are confusing. too...'imaginary'. i forgot the word for it. too much of running away and stuffs like that. what r u running away from anyways? and why does the testimonial continued on to mistakes and feeling u've hurt ?! terribly confused here.
the more confused one,
xv
XD
oni SOME PPL will know the story..
i decided to publish it cuz YOU scolded me for not publishing the OTHER post. *>_<*
thanks andrew-pencuri.
yeah...i'm never gonna be good enough. so i'm not hoping to hear whatsoever too personal stories from u.
ooh...so THIS has got to do with THAT post... hmm...
@___@
okay. im gonna pretend i know everything.
*nods head*
yea li ying. thats right. mmhmm. *smiles* YOU GO GIRL!
O.O hehe
sasa!!! *hugs*
cuz u noe him too! PIFF
*we're still not talking to each other.. XD*
hmm... yada yada yada...wheeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment