Okay,that's not exactly a good metaphor.Is it even supposed to be a metaphor?!Gah.Literary device? Oh,whatever.
It's the second day of the examz and here I am using the computer already.The good thing is MSN messenger is off,so I'll be able to go offline easily! Yes, my will is this weak. I seem tough but I'm weak,I say wise words (XV never heard before I think =P) but I'm a lost kid myself. Haha,full of contradictory statements, I'm sometimes a hypocrite.
So anyway,here's a little sweet things to nibble on forever.=D
I got Edwin's signature
Yeah!After days of bugging him! Well,ya know,the whole fight about who's Edwin's biggest fan.He isn't exactly the best looking guy or the coolest guy on earth or my biggest crush, but he's Edwin and he's fun to bug. =D And sometimes I think I exist to bug and annoy people with my whining. XD So Edwin skateboards and he's a sk8er boi! (forgive me,I'm starting to listen to Avril Lavigne) And so Li May and I were bored and so we started arguing about who's Edwin's biggest fan yada yada...XD
Edwin's freaked out though. XD
My music buds have been successfully(?) englishfied
Well maybe not.But I'm listening to the songs li may sent me and Avril Lavigne (CDs Li may lent me ) when I'm supposed to be studying.And now I'm talking about it though it's the middle of the exam for pete's sake! It's the FIRST time I'm not prepared for my exams at all.It's the FIRST time I didn't go pen-shopping.(Well,as far as I can remember) And it's the FIRST time I'm using the computer DURING exam week! I can't believe my donkey-self!
My sister is arriving today.
She has probably touched down by now,on the way back I guess? In the car? Hmm,gonna go out for dinner later. XD Less studying ! XD Oh I heard the locks turn! They must be home!
Silly things we do between examz
We handed in our bio papers early today.So we (some of us ) had to be extra quiet and we just sat in the corridors.And then we sat at the corridors and made faces and did sign language to Cassie.And because Cassie sits in the sit behind the person behind Wei Khai,he saw us too. XD We were really goofing around after the hard,crappy test. So there we were, attracting attention, laughing and pushing and squeezing each other.xD We are weird. I'll admit on the behalf of LiMay cuz she'll never admit it. =D
Woo Shen supports me!!
HAH!Li may! I WON!!!WHEEEE!! okay,here's what happened.Woo Shen was bored so he wrote me a testimonial saying that my legs are sexier than Li May's (who supposingly has the sexiest legs on earth) <-- oh i can't remember her self-proclaimed title!! Correct me limay. And that I should go for a modeling course. I AM FLATTERED. I'll admit it. =D Let's just hope his girlfriend has a big big spacious heart.Although he was just kidding and it was partly to piss li may off,I would kill my boyfriend (if I ever have one) if he ever said that to some girl,even if it was a joke.
And yeah I was right about them arriving,I gotta go.=D
2 comments:
haha...i remember singing to skater boy when i was in std 6 ?! haha...u're 4 yrs late. =P
FIRST time online during exams?!?!?! *GASP* you make me feel so-not-hardworking because i'm ALWAYS online. even during exams. haha...
sexy. go modelling course! and then win the estee lauder competition! woohoo...
physics tomorrow ah....shit. *zzz*
o.o yea go modelling.
sexier legs than mine? *pfft*
hah! impossible. XD XD XD
kidding. im so over the sexy thing. XD kinda getting old liao. gotta come up with a new random word! AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! XD
job for kwan seng.
Post a Comment