Saturday, May 27, 2006

pictures!

I'm supposed to be doing the 100 over malay physics questions now. I hate malay ,and I hate physics ,combine the two and it's worse than double-hate! Argh! I've been procrastinating like anythinggggg! Yesterday,I fixed a puzzle, today, I'm online! And there's nothing better to do then blog and crap. Let's browse through some pictures! Haha,first time uploading pictures to blogger.Guess I'm getting more and more useless as the days go by. =D , ah, whatever!

Here they are :

This ish how I waste time.I was rushing my moral project so I had to pose as if I was cutting grass,pulling weeds,sweeping etc.And I exploited the company's camera ( I don't have a digi-cam! ) to take some pics of my dog,Meia and I!


Ser Minh's birthday party!We smeared cream after this!There's food in my mouth still! *note : fork I'm holding? )




My dog has gold eyes.Nope,I didn't edit it.


Haido!! He's better looking back-stage without all the make up.=D

There was nothing to do during EST period.Pn.Li Lian made us go to the library and then she left us poor kitties sitting there doing nothing.Which actually isn't a bad thing. =D I managed to get some really artistic people to draw on me.^^"

No comments: