This,is exactly how I feel now.
I've broken the rules,I'm reading manga.And I can't stop.It all happened one fine day when Kee Cynn got us to watch "hua yang shao nian shao nu" or rather, "hanazakarino kimitachihe".

And since it was the last day of exams,I watched,after all,I haven't read the manga,so why not,eh? Who cares if the main actor is a Lee Hom look-a-like (he's much younger and girlier,though),or the actress is Ella of S.H.E.,or if they all speak mandarin...?
But,after watching one or two episodes,I decided I can't stand the acting. It is horrible.Plain horrible,and I'm not one who really cares about the acting,I watch horribly acted shows too,but this one just crossed the border.Or maybe it's because I can't find a guy to stare at throught the movie. *wink*. Hahah, more like I didn't read the manga for the other stupid movies,so I can't comment much.
Haha,so,smart me went and rented the manga. Hohoho.I was supposed to rent some chinese books to improve my mandarin,but temptation took over.I ended up renting....HanaKimi and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.I can't stand the way Ella squirms her face so much while she's thinking,and she's too violent to be the main actress,the girl in the manga ish so sweet,even when she's angry.I can't stand how that Wu Zun guy acts,he's too soft,so unlike the cool ,cold,uncaring guy in the manga.And the one thing that is soo wrong is,the "brother" in the show,is black haired,kinda short,asian looking JJ Lin.He's supposed to be this tall,blonde ,broad shouldered hunk in suit with sapphire blue eyes,of course,that's in the manga.
I know this looks so wrong and gay,but shoujo manga always has wrong,misleading covers.XD
*-------------------------------------
I've totally lost the study mood. On satuday,I thought I'd start studying on Sunday,on Sunday,I thought I'd start on Monday,and so on.Until today,I haven't accomplished anything. This is bad.
*-------------------------------------
Ahahah,joy joy joy.Tsubasa ish quite nice.Nyahahahah.

No comments:
Post a Comment