Wednesday, January 02, 2008

as promised...

A full report (if I can contain myself any longer, otherwise a short story where only I will understand and all you guys will understand is "okay, hot japanese guy who can't act,point taken.") of Le Hot Japanese guy. (: Wheter you're interested or not. x) And now that I know somebody is boredd....... nyahahha.

Anyway, I decided to start watching my newly bought dorama today,so I will know if I wanna buy another set to watch tommorow when I'm at Mid Valley with the LKT people.

Title : 14-sai no haha (mother at 14)

The story is reaaaaaaaally sad. Before the first hour I was already crying. :( And I don't even cry at farewells or graduation day... x)

It's not the usual boy likes girl story, it's about two really innocent children teenagers who accidentally made themselves parents, and how the girl (main character) copes with everything.I think she's a great actress!! She really brings out the conflict and the emotions someone would feel. Really, not the usual dorama.


Well, what I promised wasn't a review, but a post dedicated to worship the hot japanese guy,and so here it is. (:

oh noooooooooooooo! He's not famous enough to have someone write about him. Wikipedia has nothing. :(

Oh wait,I googled it and there is something!! *continues reading*

OHMYGOSH HE'S YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops jaw drops *


I knew it!! *okay,maybe I didn't*



I thought he looked young!!! (: (: And he's tall too! 178cm! (: (: (: (: (: Haha,he's only 11 days younger than me!!!! x) ELEVEN DAYS!!



Anyway, the reason I said he can't act is because he keeps staring straight,even when he tries to apologise to the girl, or cries...



I don't know if it's because that's his character in the dorama -- you know, cool and emotionless.. or it's because he just can't act. You can't really feel the emotion by watching him!






Or





I could be wrong. (: But he has a cute face.(the picture in wiki just isn't as great as him in the dorama!! ) I'm gonna buy more dorama tommorow.









Kakkoi da neeeeeee~~~~~ (isn't he cool?)




KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

sorry I gave the short version of the report, I failed to contain my feelings.

No comments: