Wednesday, January 30, 2008

kitta.

...that's japanese for "it's here".

It's hard to comprehend how time flies.

First, it was about SPM. or maybe even trials,then SPM,and then the long awaited holidays, christmas gathering '07,prom night, langkawi trip,sending other people off, and before I knew it, I was the one leaving at the airport, not the one watching other people leave.

Then it was the long,long wait in the plane to get to the other side of Earth.I arrived safely, then the sadness came, and then it was the practicing for the Assesement test, and then the results, and now,today, I went to school to pick the courses I'd be taking.

The day after tommorow, I'll be going to school.

Well, some information on the platter for you guys , just for starters.

Subjects taken :
Grade 11 Biology
Grade 11 Chemistry
Grade 11 Maths
Grade 11 English


Right,Grade 11 is Form 5. So you see, I'm redoing my form 5.It's a good sign,although I'd be one year older than the rest of them,or maybe even 2 years older, at least I'm rebuilding my foundations, hopefully this will make University easier for me.

As you can see, my hopes of being able to drop maths and all sciences except maybe Biology was nothing but a futile vision.

But! I will survive! What worries me aren't really the subjects. It's the first-day-of-school that worries me.

Even if I manage to get to school without getting lost (today someone sent me by car,so I haven't went there by bus yet), boy,the school is huge. It reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where every door by every hallway looks the same, except for the little black label that says "XXX". Haha,losts to learn,eh?

And the weird rules the school has, like "no coats and jackets in class rooms". Errrr.. then where am I supposed to put my coat??? 0_0 Should I put it in the locker, then my question would be, am i supposed to leave it there the whole day until school ends? What if I suddenly feel cold!

Suppose that doesn't happen, but I'd surely be late for the first period! Because another rule says be in class by 8.55am! Say I wake up early and amazingly manage to find my way to school.And I manage to find the teacher who will gimme my time table without much trouble. What about my locker and my VIP Card (Vanier Identification Photo Card) -- this card that serves to show that I'm a student of Georges Vanier Secondary School. Now there are two possibilities.

One, I get my locker.
-- I'll proceed to look for the locker,attempt to open it and stuff my coat inside (if that's what they want me to do).And be late for class.Everyone will stare at me and I shall die of humiliation.

And this branches out to a few other possibilities.
-- I'll have trouble with my locker and,....sooner or later die of humiliation.

-- I'll get lost even before I find my locker.And after this and that,arrive at class utterly late and,everyone will stare at me and I shall die of humiliation.

-- I won't be able to stuff my jacket in because we're not supposed to do that. (perhaps on that day I'd find that I'd misinterpreted the rules?) So, I shall die of humiliation.


Two, I don't get my locker.
-- I'll go to class with jacket and all. Everyone will stare at me and I shall die of humiliation.

Tadaa. Not suprising eh,they all give me the same product.

I know,it sounds so depressing but this is truly how I feel! I hate first days. It's not just here. Even in Malaysia,all the first days gimme all these worries and unwanted stress.

No comments: