Sunday, January 20, 2008

suprise!!

At the end of the rainbow,


There was no hunny.


Instead, I found a bunch of friends.


And for that, I am glad.


Because hunny ...


it just doesn't do what friends do for you. (: me, i mean. x)



I'll just thank you all in general, because I don't really know who are the main people who made this happen. (:


To those who put in the effort, time and energy to arrange for the suprise to happen, a hugeeee thank you and a bear (furby) hug too!! I reaaaaally appreciate it. And it was a huge suprise and i feel so loved. (: haha, too bad the Heineken exploded.

Thanks for all the Pocky and Rocky and fyi, I've managed to squeeze the whole box in!!! I was so worried I can't bring it along.

Haha, truth is, there were so many incidences that gave the suprise away!

To get me out of the house, mummy told a super lie that doesn't make sense but (i admit) I was too blur.

Mum : "eh,daddy sms to say we have to collect the bubble wrap from the guards at the office now! "


Me :"why would he sms, doesn't he normally call?"


Mum :"Dunno lar, he say now!!"


Me :"why?the guards are there 24 hours what..... collect anytime also can...."


Mum :"people do things for weird reasons lar.Let's go...."


Me:"later lar...."


Mum :"don't want him to be angry lar!! hurry up!!"

And bryan being so polite in an Sms that didn't seem to be for me. XD Now I know it was for my mum, no wonder he said "may I....." instead of the usual "eh blur."

Mum also gave a super big reaction when she realised that I was downstairs in the morning when she thought I was upstairs. Apparently she was telling the part-time maid to let the gang in.... x)

And also her obsession for cleaning the big mess everywhere and "packing by today"....

The Biggest tell-tale was his car in front of my house...and a single line of people walking in like refugees sneaking from destination to destination. x)

Really, thank you Bryan,Kwan Seng, Wei Jian, Ter-Yi, Li May, Brenda, Guo Yaw, Caitlin, Yen Hsian, for putting in the effort to ask your scary parents(just kidding) for permission to come and all. To Bryan,thanks for providing them transport as usual, if not, I know I live too far away for anyone to be able to convince their parents to send them and this will not happen!

Haha.Okay. I guess this is it. Goodbye, until we meet again!! (:

No comments: