Friday, January 09, 2009

G for great

Today is a great day.


Home alone,without anyone (other than myself) eating my supah-perfect-chocolate-cake; sitting down in an odd position in front of the computer; knitting and watching drama and chatting at the same time.

.wonderful.

I don't even know why.

.I just feel so free.

Just so you know, I'm not supposed to feel free.

The end of the semester is approaching, projects are due, final exams are just around the corner. Moreover, I should spend this last 3 weeks studying for maths since after this,i'll never,ever see it again! (OMG that makes me so excited!)

.But then again, that's just like me.

Just when it's the time is most crucial, I tend to relax and get into holiday mood before the final straw is over (or in this case, before it even begins).

Today is a great day.

cheers!

No comments: