Lemme re-do this. (: <
2008 is not the best year ever, but I did do quite a few things. (:
I'm less of a useless-procrastinater.
By that I mean that I still procrastinate, but I do more useful stuff, like read, knit, bake, watch drama, watch TV.... as opposed to stare into space and dream.
I've managed to get the hardest-thing-to-say outta my mouth. *wink*
I've made friends. Not as close as I would hope, but at least I did.
I've tried new things, knitting and ice skating being a few of them.
I've realised how studying can feel so good. (when I actually love the subject)
I went to the USA. Washington D.C. , Philadelphia, NYC, Penn's Cave.
I went to west canada, full sponsorship from my sistaaa. Rockies at Banff and Jasper, visited Daddy's university and experienced Canada Day in Calgary.
I went to Bruce Peninsula with family, as a family. Sounds weird, but other than balik kampung and an Australia trip (when I was ten), we never went anywhere as a whole family.
I went to Montreal.
I went to Niagara Falls with Mom in the summer.
I got 3 jobs, worked at two places. Got cheated at the first place, loved the second, skipped the 3rd.
I got a volunteer position at the hospital.
I volunteered at the library.
No comments:
Post a Comment