Friday, January 30, 2009

gotta tell the world

://One.

Today is the first day of the second semester.
Today marks the beginning of the second semester. *duh*
Today marks the beginning of the journey to the end of the second semester.
Today marks the beginning of the journey to the end of my high school life.

does that make sense?
Oh yeah, I am not sad about it. NOT. ONE. BIT.

://Two.

My sista helped me book my flight! It is confirmed! *yayme*
School ends on the 19th June,I am leaving Canada on the 20th June, expect me on the 21st, Malaysia.

://Three.

I started on my new knitting project -- camera case. Already half way!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

GOod for you girl! I WISH I could go back to m;sia for summer holz too... but no chance.

Furbie said...

haha. go work, earn money and go home. :D