haha! no one at home wants to hear about it so i'm gonna blog it! (: <
See, I was grating the carrot, and then i accidentally grated my thumb! So there was this missing part of flesh (now i know it's skin, but the deeper kind) but I thought it was a depression. Like how you push too hard on something,and then get a little mark, so I. squeezed. it.
and that's when it happened.
blood just ooooooooooozed out at a super fast rate, filling up the little hole
(it was like a grain of rice), and there was this little pool/lake on my finger.I didn't know what to do, so I pressed tissue paper on it, but it just kept soaking up and didn't stop. So I called my brother, but he didn't pick up the phone. And then I decided to call my sister, who was already on her way home.
and then it struck me.
ICE!sis finally came home, and I just held the ice like it was some revered thing, and it was so amazing,the ice just soaks things up like a sponge! wowies. Anyways,she called 911, who directed her to call this other number. I spoke to the nurse.
I then realised how scared my sis was of blood. She was feeling all faint and queasy and had to lie down. Nurse on the phone was like "how are you feeling?", in my head, I was like "well, my sis looks faint.... x) "
Anyway,the nurse-on-the-phone told me to get rid of the ice and wrap a towel instead.Did that but it didn't stop, called a cab and sis and I went to the hospital, where suprisingly, they saw me quite quickly! Doc was super nice. He even mock-fainted! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment