Monday, January 12, 2009

karma

.cause and effect.
just for fun (or rather just for releasing pent up energy)not meant to ridicule religion.



Cause :

X'mas holidays and the week after that:

"biarlah,relaks aje. x)" attitude.


Fri: knit-knit-knit; chat-chat-chat; drama-drama-drama; bake-bake-bake.

Sat: knit-knit-knit; chat-chat-chat; drama-drama-drama; skate-lessons-skate.

Sun:knit-knit-knit; study-study-study; volunteer-volunteer-volunteer; kya-leehom-heartbeat-take-pictures!! **

Effect :

Mon:

wake up at 5++ am minum kopi-sangat-o to study for i-had-a-week-to-study-bio-test. T_T

off to library after test,skipped the rest of the day to research i-had-before-x'mas-hols-and-the-whole-of-x'mas-hols-to-do-project.(this-is-not-considered-ponteng-bcuz-i-go-library-ok)

read books about archaebacteria and eubacteria and evolutionnnnnnnnn until 7+pm. T_T

Tues:
has yet to unfold.to be honest, i sangat takut.

i still have to rush presentations,projects and powerpoints. Not to mention that stupid maths test. x(

*----*

*I finally got my LeeHom HeartBeat album! The woman at the shop miswrote my telephone number,so I didn't get my album the moment it arrived. (***-***-9464) she wrote as (***-***-9461).


** I took so many pictures of the same thing! (but cannot load into computer, I'll bore you another day!) Playing around with the glossy album booklet thing, making LeeHom's picture kiss his reflection x 100 000. Taking pictures of the CD x 1000 . The pretty words.....

*** To be honest (this is so againts my I'm-a-fan-mentality), at first, I was kinda dissapointed with the CD (thinking it was sheer noise) [omg i'm ashamed to say that], but after listening to it the whole day, I'm proud to say that I LOVE THE CD!!!!!!!! it has grown on me. :D

sigh, all thanks to my biarlah,relaks-aje attitude. :'(

So much for my Great Day.

No comments: