
Hello, hello! Awesome news -- I've been admitted to the University of Ottawa!!!!!!
All the worrying that I won't be accepted anywhere! All the worrying that I was applying for a programme that is too competitive! All the worrying and all the extra applications last week (BA in Law and BSc in Food and Nutrition)! [don't ask me why "Law", since to study to be a lawyer, like all professional jobs, ie.physician, we need to attend law school after getting our first degrees.--It was the only thing in the Bachelor of Arts programme that seemed kinda interesting/ related to some kind of job other than research or teaching or something along the lines of unusual jobs.
anyway! All the worrying for nothing! I now know I will be going somewhere this September! Nevermind that it is not UWO, nevermind that it isn't McMaster! uOttawa is in the capital of Canada, and despite everyone in school telling me it's a sucky place, I think they're wrong! I mean, it DOES have a medical school! If it has a medical school, it can't be bad, in fact, it should be awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment