DIRECTIONS:
Once you've been tagged, you have to list down 16 random things, habits or goals about you. Lastly, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names, and why you chose them.
[1] I can't speak right. I have this fear of talking in front of everyone --when everyone's listening. If you don't pay attention to me, I'm good, but if you so much as really listen to me, I get all messed up.
[2] I am a very "retarded" person. When I'm with family I behave like a 5 year old kid or someone who is retarded--making noises to myself, sometimes I just bob up and down on the balls of my feet, sometimes i sing to myself, sometimes i poke people on and on and kick their chairs. Totally unintentional. If you didn't know me and chanced upon me on my "usual" behaviour, you would believe I'm mentally ill.
[3] I hate spectacles. Oh, I am one eye far sighted and one eye near sighted. Just like Lee Hom. Yes, I just had to say that.
[4] I want to work in a hospital. I don't know why, part of the helping people, making an immediate difference plan I have here.
[5] More often than not, I think I trick myself into believing that I'm someone else.
[6] Linking back to [2], I can spend hours doing nothing.Absolutely, nothing. In Malaysia, I didn't watch tv. I didn't have the need to. I just lie around and act retarded when I'm free, or when I'm not free and am procrastinating.
[7] I used to want to be a Chef. And before that I wanted to be a scientist 'cause I thought I could mix two mixtures and make it go KABOOM.
[8] In Standard 1, I didn't cry for the first few days/ one week; after that I just started crying like crazy. Mommy then bought me this book called "dog goes to school". I still didn't want to go, although Dog was very much like me. I still remember how the book starts.
[9] When I was Standard 1, my mom used to cut my sandwich into bite-sized pieces. Just like the size of the first segment of your finger. 'Cause I claimed I didn't have time to eat. Apparently I also asked for ONE cookie for "tea break".
[10] When I was Standard 1, I went to the boys' bathroom all the time and didn't know it. One day, I went in and there were other people other than me in there (obviously, boys) and that's how I knew. I also learnt what the two perpendicular walls againts the wall were for.
[11] I have a uber bad habit of leaving my socks everywhere. Before I do the laundry, I gotta go sock-hunting all the time.
[12] When I was Standard 3, I used to write poems in this "poem book". I used to think I was really good. lols.
[13] I used to like basketball, in primary school. I even made a little "net" using a box and hung it up on the gate, so I could play by myself.
[14] The last time I bowled was Standard 2, with the gutters up.
[15] I have a bad habit of taking sides, even when the person I'm siding isn't really into the matter anyway. The story always ends with the person I'm siding with and the person who's "in-the-wrong" being totally okay again, leaving me out. XD
[16] I can only swim the breast stroke, and I can't float on my back. I mean, logically everyone should be able to do that, but I can't. Must be a psychological thing.
I tag :
Xiao Von
Melanie
Brenda
Chelle
JOanna
I realise I may sound a little....... abnormal. But I've always been like this and that's why YOU ALL STILL HAVTA BE MY FRIENDS, 'cause I'm NOT abnormal when I'm with friends, just family, remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment