So for challenge and change (psychology, anthropology and sociology class) we were supposed to keep a dream book by our bedside for 2 weeks starting last friday, so we can record our dreams the moment we wake up.
Mine is still empty. The problem with dreams is that after awhile you forget them. I remember I had really interesting dreams for the past two nights (maybe everynight, but because I'm putting extra effort in remembering them, the past two nights left some impression.)
This morning I was gonna write the dream down but because I was running late, I did not. Now, all I remember is Kwan Seng and Cake. And the cake had something to do with 50. 50 dollars? 50% off? 50% creamier? more cocoa? No idea what it is now, but it had something to do with five and zero.
The night before was weird. All I remember was climbing some hill and singing my primary school song (which I actually do not know the words to) and then somehow it became CHS song.......... @@
*---*
On another note, I've started my 3rd knitting project -- hat.
Anyway. I'm pretty interested in the cake dream. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment