Friday, February 13, 2009

happiness

it's weird how happiness just drives you; pushes you.

When I don't have fun, I find myself thinking all the most depressing thoughts: I don't wanna go to school; I hate school; I hate Canada; I hate maths; I hate the school, hate the teachers, hate the material, hate TOEFL, hate applications................I hate this I hate that I hate this and that.

I just drown in the big pool of "what-ifs" , "maybe / perhaps", "why am i here?" etc. ; get lost in memory lane -- "back then".

After I hang out, laugh and just ... hang out, I come home feeling pumped up, with all these "I wanna do this!" "I CAN do this!" thoughts.

It's amazing how just a little dose of happiness can push you further, even if it's just an inch forward. If it's bringing me an inch further away from the word hate,bring me away from misery, I am more than happy.

No comments: