Sunday, August 16, 2009

coming, coming, coming............. gone.

For the past year and a half I'd been looking forward to June 20th.

I was waiting,waiting, and waiting,
then June finally came and I found myself wondering "how long does it take for 20 days to pass?".

Later, "It's coming, coming,coming, it's here!" --20th came and it was time to fly!

News of the stupid 5 hour delay thanks to volcano ash somewhere over Russia.
Missed my second flight and was stranded at HK airport.

Finally the 22nd came! Hugged dad and off I go home; Bryan and KS came -- was pleasantly surprised.

A huge mass of fast-forwarded blur and 2 months later it's now time to leave. I feel like the day I was brisk walking towards the aerotrain, anxious to meet dad and tired from all the waiting and delay was just yesterday. How did 2 months just pass me by??

status now : 1 week left.

I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to going back. Some days I can't wait to get to UWO, move in, experience O-week (orientation); some days I just wanna stay at home, do things at my own pace and wish my holiday will never end.

For now, I just wish I have more time here. boo.

No comments: