Pack up my feelings, pack up my stuff.
Pack up all the memories that make me laugh.
Packing the sadness, packing the joy,
I'll have uses for the both of you after all.
If I could pack everything, I'd pack the whole room:
Giraffy CG07 framed photo, and the black cushion too.
I'd bring my Hachikuro puzzle and Winnie the Pooh,
Kokoro Nichi and The Octopus too!
2 months ago I was packing to come home,
packing, packing, only clothes.
Now I leave with lots of stuff,
loving friends and new memories to give me a fresh start.
Talking about university, I can't wait,
a new city, a new school and a new chapter awaits.
Alas I shouldn't hope too much,
I might be disappointed and have my hopes crushed.
Well for now, I'll just laugh, go back, and stop holding on to the past,
I'll make sure I don't keep thinking about my CHS times,
the 'gang', Team Whore, Lesbians-Loner, Minh, and LKT,
or awesome memories-to-be won't find me!
(: Not very good but it just popped up.
No comments:
Post a Comment