Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reunited & stuffed.

Minji and I went to the Korean place for dinner today. 2 of us eating 3 people's worth of food and we finished everything! We were talking about everything, even my latest craze -- T.O.P.

And the next song I heard on the radio was Gummi's song 'I'm so sorry' featuring T.O.P!! I'm so lucky! Kyaaa! *hearts hearts hearts hearts hearts*

On the way home we decided to call Wendy -- she just came back today! On the way to another restaurant, on the bus, Minji was showing me that she can speak a few lines of chinese! And then the guy opposite us (angmo) started speaking to us in chinese! So cool! At the beginning I couldn't understand him and may have shown a puzzled face -- wish I could take that back, but all in all, amazing guy. He went to Beijing for half a year and he can speak so well now!

Going back to school tomorrow. Not because I love that school but I have to get my Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) and School Magazine.... At least I'm going with Minji, we'll have lots of fun!

No comments: