Too much hip hop? I don't even know if it's hip hop or hip pop or whatever... it's just Big Bang.
Ever since I came back, with the awesome internet connection (that screws up sometimes like yesterday when i couldn't go online and was so arghhhh but ANYWAYS.),
I've been....
(1) downloading albums of Big Bang.
(2) watching this korean drama "I am Sam" -- 2007 production with T.O.P (~._.~) *emoticon credits to ks* in it -- I'm on the second last episode now!
(2) listening to Big Bang non-stop everyday, even when iTunes isn't on, I listen to them in my head and annoy the hell outta Minji (whom I've been hanging out alot with this past few days).
(3) you-tubing 2NE1 (pronounced 'twenty-one') tv, just 'cause their by YG entertainment (same company as Big Bang) and on the show Big Bang often appears, and with Big Bang, of course I get to see T.O.P hyong. *hearts* Hee. got this 'tip' and 'new hobby' from Minji. All the advantages of having a Korean best friendddd in Canada. XD
(4) learning how to play Haru Haru on the piano.
(5) you-tubing Big Bang Documentary. x)
kya. *hearts*
No comments:
Post a Comment