I went for an executive position interview for the Epicurean and Culinary club today. I stayed up the night before trying to make my resume look impressive, and then I forgot to bring it with me. Nice.
*---*
Went for Yoga with Six Lower (my floor). I think I did most of it wrong. As the instructor said "you should feel a good stretch in you back", I felt a nasty stretch below my calves. I also am starting to think that my arms are slightly too short -- or maybe I just have a crooked backbone -- or I could just be doing everything wrong. :O
Then we went to Fleetway (this place where they have bowling, rock climbing, ropes, some arcade games) for glow in the dark bowling (but we went too early, so it hadn't started yet).
-I bowled for the first time in 11 years. :O I suck.
-I tried the ropes. (basically you do lotsa rope obstacle courses -- walk on the ropes etc.) I suck. I got stuck at one point because I was too scared to move forward. :( I didn't even do one of the ropes because I couldn't. Quite disappointing to know that as I grow older I become more fearful.
-Did rock climbing after. I suck.
Felt soooooooooo discouraged I decided to wake up early for a morning run the next day (today).
*---*
When I got back from fleetway, I changed to shorts and I realised I had multiple bruises on my knees. They look pretty scary. :O I think I probably got it from rock climbing -- it can't be the yoga. XD
I'm really quite fascinated by it. shh. xD
*---*
On another note, we went shopping last saturday (yeah a week ago) and I got this pair of reaaaaaaaaaaally cute and warm and fuzzy indoor shoes!!! :D Guess I won't be wearing my mashi maro this year! :D
hearts. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment