Day #1, Sept. 6, Sunday.
.move in day, kept making friends with random people, not all good responses, felt awkward -- Western, good idea?
Day#2, Sept. 7, Monday.
.other people on the floor moved in. bought books. received student ID.
.Opening Ceremony.
. (bleh. tried to post a video but it's taking forever. :( )
.Western reminds me of CHS sports day in so many ways!
. The faculties and all the residences are "enemies" with each other and they all wear wacky outfits and have cheers, "sakai" kinds and all, super fun. :D
.Cheering at Western reminds me of how we cheered for our respective houses and for the CHS band, and for Calyx.
. really cool hypnosis show. REALLY COOL. I donno why but my camera stopped recording after 10 minutes. @@ I still had lotsa space though. :(
(bleh tried to post a video but it's taking forever.)
-- there was this girl where he made her forget her name, and only remember when the mic was in the stand. So she kept staring at the mic, and when he put it on she'd go running there saying she remembered, but then he'd take it out at the last second and she'd forget again! Amazing stuff!
Day#3, Sept. 8, Tuesday.
.Breakfast on the floor
.Rez rally -- basically bonding and cheering with fellow rez mates.
.Lotsa fun programmes
-- http://www.canikissyou.com/ Mike Domitrz gave a reaaaaaaaaaaaaally interesting talk on how we shouldn't rely on body language 'cause often it may be wrong. :D
-- watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEwXE8kWz40 . Amazing stuff, 4 minutes and your room will be charred. :O so, "HEY YOU, GET OUT!" when there's a fire!
Day#4, Sept. 9, Wednesday.
.orientation in faculty.
.meh, health science maybe really isn't for me -- i'm taking 2 social science subjects and 1 business subject. I really should be in Social Science. =_=
.toured campus like twice or thrice, freaking tired after.
.Sex with Sue [http://www.sexwithsue.com/] after. SUPER GRAPHIC. She has tv shows too. If it ever gets aired in M'sia the whole thing will be censored you'd be watching nothing. :O It wasn't even one of those "dont have sex" talks, it was the opposite -- how to maximise your pleasure.
Day#5, Sept. 10, Thursday.
.first day of classes!
.i love Psychology 1000!! ratemyprofessor.com was absolutely right!! :D Dr. Mike looks like Einstein! I think he knows, because as I was telling the girl next to me that he should put on a lab coat, he did, and then I made a comment that he should have glasses, and he put on a pair!!
.health science was 0_0, teacher started teaching right away! :O
.i met someone who has 4 of the 5 classes I take! Finally another health sci student who is in the same boat as me.
.Went swimming at the SUPER IMPRESSIVE Campus Rec. Apparently that place cost 35Million dollars. OMG.
.felt reaaaaally pumped up after swimming. :O
.Fun fair carnival thing. I rode an open air ferris wheel! wheee! :D And I ate funnel cake (I lined up for like more than an hour!)
Day#6, Sept.11, Friday.
.second day of class. Business is 0__________0 ohmygosh-im so screwed-shouldnt have taken this subject-scary. :O I have to work triple hard!
.Closing ceremony. bleh because I wanted to stay in to catch up on all the reading I have to do. :O As soon as it ended and the dance started I went back to study. :O
Day#7, Sept 12, Saturday.
.Shinerama day -- fight againts Cystic Fibrosis!! -- we were dispatched EVERYWHERE to get donations!
.tried to wake up ast 5am but ended waking at 6am, studied before leaving on A YELLOW SCHOOL BUS (yes, never been on one here! )
.went for my first ever (american) football game. I DON'T GET IT. The only thing i've learnt is that.............................................. they like falling down. Even if they're not near the ball (?) they roll over and fall. :O :O
.Western's mascot is the mustang, oh mygosh apart from the stuffed mascot, they really have someone riding the horse round the field. :O
OKAY. I'm super behind all my readings. I'm so screwed. Wake up early tomorrow to study again?
btw there were so many dances, almost every night. anti-social-me didn't go. HAHA.
Terry Fox Run tomorrow! :D
No regrets coming to this school!
No comments:
Post a Comment