Sunday, September 06, 2009

moving on - literally.

I'm moving to London, Ontario in approximately 3 hours from now. :D

Went Karaoke (again) followed by Korean (again) with friends and goshhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'll miss mah friends.

It's funny how 1 year and 8 months ago I was hating Toronto and now I'm gonna miss this place & the people I've met and bonded with!

Over ate (again) [ -- btw can someone tell me if it's one word or two? ], and 2 cups of Eno isn't helping. Insomnia adds to the problem. No wonder I'm in such a cranky mood. (woke up at 3smtg ++ 4am! :( )

Done with high school, went home once, and now I'm embarking on a new journey -- university! Positive thinking : it's gonna be awesomeeee. (:

Moving on.

p/s: i learnt something - "literally" means both:
(1) actually; word for word; reaaaally.
(2) virtually; as an
exaggeration.

apparently (1) was the real meaning but then people
started using (2) and in the end it doesn't matter becaus the sentence
works fine with or without the word "literally" as it's sole usage is to
emphasize the point. x)

No comments: