Monday, October 09, 2006

Beauty Parlours

And the craze is... ?Brazillian waxing and Facial for your bum.

According to NST-lar.

It's kinda weird,I know having hair at certain unwanted areas (okay,practically everywhere except my head) is bad,and I've grown to accept the fact that I'm kinda hairy. *oops,let the cat outta the bag). Now there are people doing Brazillian waxing! And I dunno 'bout them,but I'd certainly feel embarassed!! Having a total stranger wax your pubic area!? And for those who work as the waxer ,looking at so many thousands of customers' pubic parts?! It's either gonna be a free show or a total disgusting one. Eww.

Then it's facial for your buttocks.Yup,Facial,to firm and tone and lift your bums.And one of the ladies interviewed said something like she doesn't wanna let her friends know because they'd freak out,eventhough they do Brazillian waxing. People who can just let some stranger do waxing for your intimate areas are just so open minded. Boy, I guess I'll never be that open minded.And I don't wanna. =D

I so so many hot cool (okay,kinda contradicting but you know what I mean) cars!! Paris Motor Show! So cool ! Sadly I don't know any of the names of the cars and I'm can't afford any of them either.

And by the way,just to top things off! (can't leave salad bare without dressing, can ya?) ..... *drumrolls*

number 1, shane is so sexy.

number 2,Xiao Von is cabbagey.

number 3,Secret Recipe opened near my place! Cake!

1 comment:

PureViLmay said...

LOL!! yeah shane is SO SEXY! XD

are you SERIOUS?!?! wax private part.. wth.. GOSH. thats just.. freaky. =__=" i cant imagine!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

ah dear, you're not alone. i think im pretty hairy too?!?! GOSH this sounds SO wrong. *lets just pretend i didnt say that, kay?*