Friday, October 13, 2006

obsession with bottles

I don't use make-up,nor do I wear perfume.But,the bottles are soo pretty!Just looking at the magazine (or rather the advertisements) really makes me eye that bottle.Should I buy the perfume and empty the contents,then display the bottle somewhere?!Ahhh,the bottle isn't the only pretty thing,sometimes the name is beautiful too.It's normally just a single word,but it describes so much. =D


This is Giorgio Armani's Armani Code for women.

This is Shu Uemura's skin care collection.

This is another Shu Uemura Collection.The Art is Ai Yamaguchi's.I find it reaaaaaaaaaally nice.And that's how I got to know about Shu Uemura products.



Christian Dior's J'adore. =D .It somehow reminds me of those Thai(thai?sarawakian?huhh??) ladies with long necks and a whole lotta rings around their necks.

Am I obsessed with Shu Uemura 'cause it's japanese or what?I just love the simplicity it carries with it...

This one too.It's green,and it's nice.


1 comment:

PureViLmay said...

i love the bottles too! *jumps*