1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense. NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
How are you feeling today?
Forbidden Lover - L'arc~en~Ciel
I feel forbidden alright,with all the examz and stuff.but forbidden lover?heck,i'm as free as a bird~!
Will you get far in life?
Shi Lian Xue - dunno who lar.
That spells bad news Oh My MARIA.As free as a bird but I don't wanna be sat lun either! Or will I be studying sat-lun?! It's bad either way.
How do your friends see you?
Be Destined - L'arc~en~Ciel
My friends think I've got some destiny?!I hope that's right,what with sat lun-ness from ABOVE.
Wll you get married?
Trick - L'arc~en~Ciel
ARGH!I'm gonna get TRICKED!No wonder.That leads to sat lun,right?!
What is your best friend's theme song?
The Fourth Avenue Cafe - L'arc~en~Ciel
I don't think any of my best friends like this,but....it's a nice tune!!Oh,Ter-Yi likes it!
What is the story of your life?
Too Much To Ask - Avril Lavigne
Wha--?!I've been asking too much about life or YOU (whoever who created this tag) is asking too much!?Hopefully the latter... =D
What was high school like?
La-la-la Love Song - Unknown
Ooooooh,it's a love song!Okay,there's only 2 years and a little more left for love to bloom!And it's bye-bye high school..(T_T)..and "hi,sat-lun destiny.." *glares at the above statements*.
How can you get ahead in life?
Track 11- ...
^^"Oh.I reckonise the song!
Joy - Yuki
With joy?I can get ahead with JOY!Without those sat-lun premonitions I'd have joy alright!
What is the best thing about your friends?
Heaven's Drive - L'arc~en~Ciel
YEAH!They are cool,and I love every single one of 'em.Sent from heaven? LOL.that's not what the song is about-la.But,based on the title.....xD
What is in store for this weekend?
Welcome to My Life - Simple Plan
Welcome to Mel's life,you mean.Singapore,here I come!
What song describes you?
Di Yi Ge Qing Chen - Lee Hom
NAH.I DESPISE THIS SONG.Stupid Shu Qi in the MV. (<__________<)>To describe your grandparents?
One Day - Simple Plan
Somehow I feel like iTunes got it mixed up.My gramps are the calm ones.I'm the one who wants to grow up and not listen to anyone..or do I?
How is your life going?
Track 10 - ...
ARGH,I can't remember the title...but it's from Hachikuro. (comes back later)
Ougon No Tsuki
Something's moon?!I'll take that as beautiful.
What song will they play at your funeral?
Steady - Speed
Oh My Maria.
How does the world see you?
Chopin Impromptu .....
They think I'm as romantic and talented?!?! 0_0 that's nice. xD
Will you have a happy life?
Stay Away - L'arc~en~Ciel
iTunes I'm so gonna strangle you if you ever have a neck!Out to get me aren't ya. (<_<)>What do your friends really think of you?
Track 02 - ...
Hachikuro song again.hmm..*thinks*.
Waltz - Suneohair
They see me as a graceful,nice,rhythmic waltz. Right. Bom-Cha-Cha.
Do people secretly lust after you?
Anata - L'arc~en~Ciel
Oooooh.That can mean YOU or DEAR. Spells good news I guess,after all the disasters listed above.... xD
How can I make myself happy?
Lose Control - L'arc~en~Ciel
Yeah,gotta lose control sometimes huh..Nice advice.XD
What should you do with your life?
Track 06- ..
Blek.WHY AREN'T THE HACHIKURO SONGS I HAVE TITLED?!
SoroSoro ikanakucha
hmm.blek.After running down and up again,i REALL have no mood to comment on this.
Will you ever have children?
Trust - L'arc~en~Ciel
That's a nice insurance.Hmm,trust YOU silly iTunes who lined up so many disasters up above?!
everyone has been tagged. *breaks the rules so the tag won't come true~~*
No comments:
Post a Comment