Saturday, October 21, 2006

Singapore

The KTM was terrible.Horrible.Undescribably horrid.It was...er..horrible. (is my vocab that limited?!!?)

Anyway,I've got really nice cousins,and the youngest of them all is pretty talkative.Talk talk talk.Now I'm getting a taste of my own medicine. =[

I'll stop talking so much from now on.Sorrry.

Today,we went to Sentosa.The Underwater World was awesome man!!The sharks,with sharp sharp teeth were damn cool man!!! (0_0) I LOVE THE DUGONG!! It looks so lazy and old (though I doubt if it's very old).It reminds me of an old old old old old man.And the time I saw it it was eating grass,and it's mouth moved like like...er.. ^^" I dunno lar,but i love it maaaaan!

Then we went to the Dolphine Lagoon.THE PINK DOLPHINES ARE SO ADORABLE!I wanna be a dolphine trainer!Wait,is dolphine dolphine with an "e" or without?! (T_T) No wonder I failed New South Wales English Test. =[

Anyway,our mother-daughter trip isn't gonna stay very long,dad decided to drive down to Singapore too.Says he wants to put up a night here with us,so we're gonna move out of my aunt's flat and into a hotel. =}

I can't wait to see Mel.
p/s,Mel : I hope I don't get lost.Monday would be the first day I'm taking the MRT and Feeder Bus. =[ Till then,see ya!

2 comments:

PureViLmay said...

you're out having so much fun and im like.. being a sloth at home. XD

Furbie said...

oh.i'm thinking of cancelling all the darn tuitions lar.i like being sloth at home.=D

do things at my own paceeeeeee

argh.hols end tonite at 12 midnight.