Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Graduation Day

No,not mine. =D

BEAR WITH ME FOR ANOTHER YEAR PEOPLE!

---*

So I was with LKT the whole day and had nothing to do at all.However,just walking around doing nothing was relaxing. =]

The performances were just alot of singing.Just to make a note,I like The Upper Sixes performance.It was so sweet and cute. XD They were using the song Yi Ge Xiang Xia Tian,Yi Ge Xiang Qiu Tian.*click me for the wonderful lyrics*.It's about how friendship matters so much more than her lovelife. =D

And then when it was close to the end of school,it started to rain.And it poured.It did,really,and it would be nice to walk in the rain,but I think Joanne probably didn't want to.Good for us lucky people,my mum was waiting for me (near the prefect room),so jo,mum and I all squeezed under and umbrella and went off,to Shell.Thanks, Mum,though you'll never read this.

---*

On another account, Help someone by just clicking,stop child pornography.And this is real,I read it in the newspapers,and I was reading this stranger's blog (Yih Lin) and it was there,and apparently she got it from someone else.So me being the illiterate in computer,I decided to steal. XD

---*

And then,I bumped into this stunningly cute guy.It's not the first time I saw him,but I just feel like saying this :-

He has the most beautiful eyes,and an equally stunning smile to match it.To top
that up,he's got a wonderful name which is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is
"Jehovah is the Lord."
Now if you're smart and if you're nosey you'd look that up. *sorry authors of the webpage,I can't link you =D*

And as eccentric as I am,I went and looked into last year's school mag,but I couldn't find him anywhere.Maybe he's a new arrival. *like a package* XD

2 comments:

PureViLmay said...

he is taken dear!! XD

Furbie said...

yes yes. T_T