Today,there was no 10th period,and XV couldn't contact her mum to pick her up earlier.
It's fate man! It was destined that she has to follow me to AmCorp Mall to get that DVD I've been dreaming of all day! YEAH!
And so I forked out some money and got the DVD. Only XV will know how happy I was on the way back.
Btw,Mr.Ho appeared behind us. I kinda hate him when he does that, it's like..appears..and disappears, kinda freaky you know. =)
So anyway,as soon as I had my lunch, I dragged my mum to share the joy!! We watched it! And believe it or not , my mum kept saying "handsome~~" XD till I had to ask her to "shhhh" XD
Oh my gawd oh my gawd Lee Hom must be the most talented, most good looking most yeng guy on earth. It's all-in-one-oh-my-gawd! One package and it's packed with so many qualities! SO MANY! I LOVE LEE HOM!
He played the guitar,piano,followed by drums ,violin,er hu... Oh MY GOODNESS he's so talented! Watch him play the piano,his fingers so agile! So COOL! Hey ,it's just piano but he's SO COOL when he plays! Showmanship is great too.
oh my gawd oh my gawd (am i repeating myself?!) I wanna marry Lee Hom. I WANNA MARRY HIM! Wei Kuang suggested I write him a letter proposing. XD But later he added that that's wat a retard would do. <_< To think he said that to me!I'm so hurt!! SO HURT!
AHHHH! I LOVE LEE HOM!
period. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment