Thursday, November 23, 2006

thanksgiving day

the news is on like 24-7 and i keep hearing the word "turkey" and "thanksgiving".

well it's the American ThanksGiving Day today.

and then i saw this news on a few turkeys trying to take the train to escape and then decided not to when the train arrived,and later on,as reported,turkeys were the cause of an accident involving 3 cars.They're still not sure if they're the same turkeys. I think we should send Ter-Yi to go educate these turkeys. =)

anyway,i'm gonna send in the resumes later ,wish me luck people!

and happy thanks giving day.

p/s: Mel, i hope u've been REALLY good, or Santa's gonna ignore ya.
XV,can u get a tagboard on friendster? i still find it hard to comment.And forgetting my retainers is BAD!I'm so self conscious i keep "measuring" the distance with my thumb.I dunno but I -kinda- know the distance with my thumb!!! ARGH! hope it doesnt move ler.I dun wanna waste all my effort!!

No comments: