I hope she gets fired or if she's the owner of the shop her customers stop coming and she has to close.
She's so baddd!
I was looking for a job.Since it's close to christmas almost every single shop needs seasonal help.The sad thing is applying for a job here isn't as simple as in Malaysia.Here,you have to write a resume for every single job you want.Even dish washing needs a resume. (<_<)
Anyway,her ice-cream shop has a sign which clearly says "HELP WANTED" so I went and enquired.And she was like..."noooo...." and you can actually see she's thinking what to say next,so I just told her it's okay.Well,it's not okay,but what can I do? Tell her she's a racist?!She's still not gonna hire me anyway.
So discriminating! I can't believe her. Just 'cause I'm chinese or what?! sheesh.
Thank goodness only one outta the so many shops treated me that way. Anyway.Resumes sound bad.I have problems cooking up my good points and my career objectives. (+_+)
Try "I wanna work so I can get money".
No comments:
Post a Comment