Friday, May 11, 2007

100th post

and for the 100th post,i shallllllllll....erm.write dedications.

Nyahahaha

Since it's a stretch of Birthdays so I'll just pour dedications here and seal it with honey gum.Wait,IS THERE honey gum? Hehe, I just invented a new candy!

Okay.Here we go.

May 11th.Tan Zhen Yuan. Happy Birthday. Period.

May 12th.John Lee Ho Sing. Happy Birthday.And,I'm sorry.Oh,yeah,my friend saw you at Sunway Pyramid with this GIRL. HAHAHAH. =D Good for ya. =D

May 13th.Michelle Ng Ser Minh.Super sporty girl who has an equally sporty brother WITH the same name as Wang Lee Hom. Know ya since we were 8 and thanks for all the happy,funny and embarassing + angry times. =D Fun knowing you. Happy Birthday and thanks for keeping me in your house all the time.And knowing Estee was fun.We talk about you when there's nothing to talk about. =)

May 15th.Ng Yoon Xian. I've just known Yoon last year,and only recently we've interacted quite abit. It's the love for Japan thing that got us together and really talking. Hahahha.

May 16th.Joo Ji Hoon.Happy Birthday Joo Young Hoon!!!!HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!! YOU SHALL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!

May 17th.HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER WANG LEE HOM!! "It's your birthday,it's my birthday,it's everybody's birthday. It's your...it's your birthday,it's my,it's my birthday..ooolala,it's your birthday,it's everybody's birthday~"
Okay,someone cut me off.

Hehehe,and that's the end of my dedications.

*-----------------------------------------------------
Okay,next up. Some EMO stuff.

I realised that I really shut myself up alot.It's like I talk to people,but it's nothing about what I feel,wheter I'm happy or sad, i mean all the weird emo-ness I go through, i feel like I have no one to talk to,and so I either just be upset,or just dream away or just.... talk about something not about my feelings,and then somehow I just kinda forget -for awhile-. And it's bad, 'cause I'm keeping it all to myself,but I don't do anything about it.

It's not that I don't have friends. I just don't talk to them about this. Not that I don't trust them,but I can't tell them. It's quite ironic.

Blek.I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

*------------------------------------------------------
I miss Joanne. Although I never talk to Joanne about my feelings and all,she's just a friend like everyone else, I miss walking out with her.We create all sorta sadistic stories. It was fun.

I miss Casandra too. Although she's just there.But I miss her. Hahah,it's weird to miss someone whom you see at least once a week. But I do.

And I'm not a lesbian. Well,I am, by name,Do -Re - Mi.... But I'm not. You DO get it,right?

*-------------------------------------------------------
Everyone's EMONESS is getting to me.I should stop. (=_=)

No comments: