Friday, May 18, 2007

tag

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Reader's Digest---all agreed that the souffle....

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
no idea.still on the table,or is mid-air a better answer?

What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Watching this alien movie. X_x Astro Channel 42.

Without looking, guess what time it is:
9.30+ pm

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8.58p.m.

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ironing sound and...TV??

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
On the way to the doctor's.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My blog.

What are you wearing?
Cow print shirt,cow print scrunchy!!,shorts.

Did you dream last night?
Yes.Don't rmbr details.

When did you last laugh?
At the doctor's.She was telling me about her perfect skin.And she doesn't even use any facial products!She's born with it,eventhough her mother has acne!

What are on the walls you are in?
Erm,pictures.switches?LOL.curtains.

Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah,this thing that's growing on me.Won't elaborate more.But the doctor has a cure,so never fear. =D


What do you think of this quiz?
weird.

What is the last film you saw?
saw or am seeing? Well,like I said,I'm watching this weird alien movie now.And I saw....bewitched! Yeap!! *wiggles nose*

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Turn the money into more money.I'd buy shares.Hahaha,first,hire someone to manage it,'cause I know I can't. Then get myself a body guard in a suit!!!!!!

Tell me something about you that I don't know.
You don't know what my big problem is.Not gonna elaborate,so the next thing you dunno is my dog's name--Meia.

If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make everyone live happily ever after.No one starves.And Pocky ish free.

Do you like to dance?
No.Absolutely not.

George Bush:
Dumbass.

Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Alexiera.

Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Kevin.

Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes.

What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"You wanna go back and live life again?"

Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal
-Xiao Von
-Melanie
-Michelle Lee
-Andrew Ng
-Casandra
-Chea Ying

Hahahahhaha,no one to tag lar.Only a few people read this blog anyway.Blek.Emo Emo Emo.

No comments: