Have you ever heard the song 突然累了 by 林俊傑 ? Go download it. It's what I feel nowadays. I sent it to Bryan but apparently he thinks it's not superb.(<_<) color="#ff99ff">开始怀疑我怎么了
说话说到吐了
写歌写到疯了
我爱你爱到盲了天知道我又怎么了
不舍得 舍不得 都分手了
不舍得 舍不得 散了
原来我只是突然累了
原来我不说了
原来我撑着撑到麻了
原来我不爱了
p/s:I realised that the words somehow don't appear as words but symbols when I don't log on to blogger and access my blog through my dashboard. The song is called Tu ran lei le.By JJ Lin.
//ANNOYED.I'm super annoyed.Well I was yesterday.And very seldom I'm annoyed in school.I try to take things easy,avoid losing my temper.But yesterday was so annoying.
Firstly,I don't like it when people keep asking me for tips.I'm not the "tip tree" okay,shake,shake and tips come falling down.I actually feel very bad when I have tips,because if I don't share it,I feel as if my friends are missing out,and that's like selfish.But if I share it,it's bad for the person who gave the tips,and also it's like too publicly announced.And this fellow keeps asking me for tips everyday.
Then there was physics testpaper. And the day before that, I looked at my workbook,and again,I see my book falling apart thanks to someone.I'm very fussy with my books.I know I treat school books like nothing but somehow I hate it when people mess my books up.It's all about the trust.I trust people to take good care of my things.Anyway,I told him offand he already apologised many times, but that upset feeling was still in me I guess.
And on that same day,it was the Chinese paper I think.I had this paper to study.I left it on my table and went downstairs for break.When I come up this fella is sitting at my place.I just move somewhere else,avoid the hassle.When it's time to clear up and prepare for the exam,I notice that my pen cover is left on my table --where's the pen?? Scanning around,I see it lying a few tables behind. Okay,I was fine with that, just let it go,right? And then this fella comes with my paper and says "thank you". I cannot believe the manners this fella posseses.Taking my paper without permission,fine I wasn't there.And then when I'm there, literally ignore me, not making an effort to tell me anything,and when you're done with it,just walk up to me,return it and say a word of thanks. How nice,just take what you need,right?
Back to yesterday.After physics,I was trying to cram history into my head.I studied hard before the exams,and I didn't want my effort to go down the drain.The thing is I don't remember the facts that I had at the back of my hand just weeks ago.So I was already panicking.Fine,to calm down,I went down for break time. When I came up, these bunch of people are sitting at my place.That's fine with me. All of them don't even sit near me but they have to sit at my place. That's seriously fine,but when I'm trying so hard to concentrate, and they're making so much noise with quizes and stuff, it gets pretty annoying. Okay,I know I shouldn't try to control people with the noise level but I was just annnoyed. Then when the the teacher said we all should move back to our respective places,I was glad to move back to my seat,thinking everyone else would,too,and then I can finally try to get something in my brain.Sadly,the bunch moved a seat to my right.I decided to move to the far end of the class room.Thank goodness.
Time to keep our stuff and get ready for the exam.I go back only to find that my clean,white paper has been drawn on using my pencil. Since you're using my pencil to draw on my paper why can't you just use my eraser to erase your markings?
One thing piling on top of the other. I was so annoyed. Call me petty or fussy or whatever.
//STRESSED. I'm so stressed.Mainly because I studied,but somehow nothing much retained.And I felt that I put in so much effort,I don't wanna just let it go like this.So I'm so stressed.
I'm stressed out for alot of subjects.When mum was telling me that I should concentrate on more important subjects (that I happen to can't score) rather than moral (that I can score if I try hard enough and memorise enough). I was under the impression that moral still can be saved wherelse the other important subjects -- it's kinda too late. But mum was thinking that "moral paper is useless anyway,what's the A for?" which does make sense. But I just can't.
Haih.okay,open up my mind....I CAN DO IT.
...
...
...
...
...
Yeah right.(=_=)
No comments:
Post a Comment