Sunday, May 13, 2007

tears

I guess I do have a litre of tears after all. I've got a biological dam that releases these tears very frequently these days.

I wonder why I cry so much. I'm turning into a cry-baby .Boohooohoo. Someone save me.

Not that I want to,but after I start crying,say in the afternoon, later when I read or talk to people,I still feel like crying.And I notice I cry very easily after the dam is broken for the day.

For example, I cry in the afternoon.
Later on when I read a book, I cry very easily.
Now I sorta understand why I cried reading My sister's Keeper while a few other people didn't. Maybe if I read it in a more stable condition I wouldn't have been BooHooHoo-ing half way through the book.
And later on some more, if my Dad starts talking to me,I feel like crying again.And it goes on.

It's pretty weird and hard to control.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exams are this Friday. I've prepared *abit* but then I feel as if I didn't at all.

Oh,bad news.
My chinese tuition teacher (who said I can get A for BC) told me that my chinese has SUPER DROPPED.


She said I was at my best at Form 3 (when I first went to her class.That means I
was good before that too) but at Form 4 I dropped,and now...at Form 5,at the
most crucial time, I've dropped even more.

Now,I take a freaking long time to think of a sentence,and as if it's just to make things worst for me, it's not fluent, and has a whole lot of grammatical mistakes.
Hell,I think I'm not even speaking fluently anymore.I can't think of the right terms to use.
Sure,I can read. But not out loud.When Mr.Ho asks me to read to the class, I just can't produce the string of words.It comes out in flashes. Think flashing a torchlight on and off. (=_=)

Just for an example,during tuition,I wanted to say ...

"he offered her a cigarette." But I
couldn't think what was "offer" in mandarin.And so I asked teacher.And she sorta thought I meant a "discount". Anyway,she gave
me the appropriate word,and then Sara came in.And Sara asked the exact same
question: "how to say "offer" in mandarin?"


And the culprit?
Not writing enough.I admit I have been slacking since coming to this teacher,'cause she's so lenient and doesn't yell.And so for more than 2 years,the number of essays I've written for class ,total up to less than 5.

And so now I'm at the brink of death and the only way to save myself is to read chinese storybooks.

Consolation : STORYbooks.

No comments: