Saturday, May 05, 2007

blekk.

and the reason why it was so freaking hot is because i forgot to close the windows.And when I did,I realised that the water tank outside is emmitting alot of heat. ALOT. Now i know why I feel so hot. (=_=)

I had alot of things to say but I don't really have the enthusiasm to write anything now.Anyhow,I realised that... I CAN SEW! Hahaha, Bryan is such a tough cookie when it comes to buying presents for. It is so hard to buy things for people who seem to have everything,or rather,want nothing I can afford. Hehe, I sewed a tofuking. nyahaha.and tattooed my name on it's butt. nyahaha. XD Again, yay!

Exams are approaching.Michelle hasn't been motivating me properly.Now I feel sooooooo stranded. Blek.

Oh,the maid finally went off. Yay. She's got a new employer,and for us,well,at least we're not yelling at anyone for one day. Well, it's Saturday so everything's fine,for now. Hehe.

I didn't go for Sports Day. Blek,couldn't cheer or anything. I felt horrible yesterday, high fever and all. But there's nothing wrong with me,so I didnt wanna see the Doc.Anyway,I'm feeling better now. =)

Oh,Purple House won. According to Guo Yaw, Wei Khai has gone crazy. hehehe. He now owes me 99999999999 cakes. (somehow I accidentally increase the number...don't remember how many 9s lar.)

I feel so blek,and since I am clueless,what should I name this post? I shall call it blek.again.hahahah.funny how am I gonna find this post next time with this weird name. In fact,I think there's a post by the same name somewhere else..........

No comments: