I woke up at 7.00, with the aid of an alarm and all. I didn't wanna miss "Meet Joe Black" .
My dad was watching it again yesterday and I wanted to watch it again too! But he didn't call me (cuz he probably thinks I should be studying) and so I woke up early to catch it!!
Haha, don't you think Brad Pitt is so so so so so hot! I mean to say, I think Brad Pitt is so so so so so so so hot!haha, I normaly don't find caucasians attractive but he's a different case. Sure, you may say "who doesn't think he's hot?" ,well, for one,my mum. XD and probably all the guys who read my blog.
And while I was watching, my mum wanted the maid,and so I yelled,searched here and there, in the middle of my show too!!!! and we realised......
*event no.2 : runaway maid
the maid ran away.
very nice.
and soooooo, I had to resume her duty and yeah, byebye Brad Pitt.
All the other repeats are impossible for me to catch.
*event no.3 : tuition
At tuition.listen to this (especially mel) :
"you all ah,study lar, next week onwards be pandas, then when it's over turn into polar bears"
-Pooh Bear (pn.poh)
Do whatever :eat,sleep,hibernate...grow fat.hahah.
*event no.4 : clearing
Yeah,because we're gonna resume our part time cleaner services, I have to clear up the many dumpsites I have at home. Starting from my room,to the family area, to the living room.......... all the junk has gotta be put into its rightful place.
I tend to get very very annoyed when people move my things, or mess up. But if they don't, then many places in the house would still be dust-coated,so they clean anyway. So to avoid getting myself all worked up and annoyed, I've decided to do my part and put away my stuff before they start work.
*event no.5 : dog
I've devised a plan to take a nice picture of her. A picture of her when she's alert and looking smart. You know, all stretch out,tail high,ears pricked.
this is how it goes :
When a certain grill/door of our house opens, it is opened so we can go out and feed her. So by now,she's really acustomed to running to the fence and peeping through the holes when the grill is opened,wheter or not it's to feed her.
I only noticed this when my mum opened the door,and I was at the kitchen washing up!
And so, the plan is for my mum to open the door tommorow, while I be on guard at the kitchen! Waiting to close the shutter at the moment she acts smart. Ta-daa! I feel so smart.
*event no.6 : hunting
I'm so happy I finally accomplished my mission! Though I realised that calling people myself, is so much easier and rewarding.
However, a one-man-show isn't the way to do things! But I found it so much easier and so much less vexing. (=_=)
You should have seen me yesterday. I was sooooo troubled by this whole thing,I couldn't really fall asleep,and this morning at tuition I couldn't really pay attention,and while lunching I kept glancing at the phone for a message agreeing to my request.
And I was gradually becoming more "thanks-shrieking" to everyone. People must feel so happy I'm thanking them like they've saved the world or something.
*event no.7 : study-less
I didn't get to study at all. (T_T)
And now I'm jumping and shrieking and everything-ing with joy that I don't think I'll settle down any time soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment