Friday, November 02, 2007

The T family.

.warning: I had nothing to do!!! other than study.*



From today onwards,my house will be housing two families, namely the Lim family and the T family.



Yup,Dad bought a freaking expensive treadmill and therefore we were given many "free gifts" and because I hate studying I've taken the trouble to name them. :D



I've decided to name the Treadmill and the Trampoline Mr and Mrs T respectively. :D



Their kids can be Ms.Weigh T, Mr.Dumb T and Ms.Bell T.

(Dumb has to be male and Bell just sounds too feminine to be a guy.)



I present to you pictures!!!!

Firstly, the head of the family,Mr.T ..........







As you can see,he's quite a ....large...burly....strong...heavy....person machine.











Next, Mrs.T.........

boy,I've been wanting one of these since kindergarden.




















And their kids, Ms.Weigh, Ms,Bell and Mr.Dumb.
Oh,I just realised I forgot to name the Transformer!!! She's Mr. T's sister by the way.



















*-----------------

p/s: I accidentally........deleted the 100 plus pictures of my dog. I was planning to collage them!!!!!!! GRRRR. see how camera illiterate I am?!



(T_T)

No comments: