Expressions tell a million things,especially when you don't speak the same language.
Meia,again, for example.
In my home,there are sorta two barriers. From the garden, to my home,there is this place we call the "terrace". It's a small area,where we leave our footwear and..... we have a little set of table and chairs, to sit and relax. That's off-limits-no.1 for meia. And off-limits-no.2 for her is of course,my home.
When it rains, I pity the girl and let her come up to off-limits-no.1 and she always always takes advantage of it.
I have no idea what's the great deal about sneaking into my home but that's her favourite pass time,especially when I let her cross the boundary to get into off-limits-no.1...
So today,I was having dinner,and when I was done, I made my way to the living room,and to absolutely no suprise(well there was a little because I said "HEY!" the moment I caught sight of her gold tail), I see the smart fella trotting away,and at a very slow speed too.
Obviously she's not too scared of me. But just to be sure,she gives me that tail-down-face-down-everything-down on the floor, eyes look up, and she just seems to be saying "It was just toooo appealing! The cool marble floor.....ahhhhhhhh."
And when you go up to her, she flinches and looks away,closes her eyes and puts her paw up to her jaw, and you can just hear her say "I'm so sorry! Here,hit me... (T_T)"
But she isn't that sorry.You can't fall for it.You turn away, look back,and she's already lifted her head up and her eyes are on you. Makes you feel so important but she's just evaluating wheter you're genuinely angry.
If she senses that you're not truly truly mad ( enough to make her run back to her home and hide ) ,she just continues staring with that very-pitiful-eyes... what she doesn't know is her tail betrays her all the time. It's waging so vigorously even a child will know she's not feeling any guilt and remorse anymore.
Hmph.And what's worse is even if you do hit her,and you do make the message clear to her, you leave the room ,come back and she's sitting in your living hall as if it's the most natural thing to do.
In fact, I wouldn't be suprised if she's sitting behind the sofa as I'm typing this now.
Ah,I just wish I could show you guys her acting, it's just too good,but it'll never be caught on camera,because, like I said before, she looks stupid and retarded in pictures.
On another note, my ticket has been confirmed!! Morning flight, January 22nd! See you guys at the air port ! *hint*
*hinthint* I really like the nike bottle.
*hinthinthint* If you can afford it, I want the toki doki jacket even if Xiao Von says it sucks. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment