Sunday, November 04, 2007

guilty before charged.

I always know it when Meia (my dog) does something wrong,even before I see the damage.

For one,she won't be hovering around the door waiting for you to see her,because she doesn't want you to see her.

For two, the moment you notice her,she'd be off with her tail between her legs. Literally.

Thirdly, when you call her,she won't come.

Take today for example, we see some soil and a leaf or two scattered about the New Pot Of Hibiscus...... it could have been the wind, no one was there to witness anything...

The first thing that came to my mother's mind was....
--->your Meia's fault...
and the second that came in was....
--->or maybe it's just the wind....

We were uncertain,still pondering,and that's when we realised........

my dog,obviously sensing the ruckus over what she did,and, being guilty,slipped away and was making her way to the house at the back yard.

She didn't even wait for anyone to look at her, all it took was for us to notice her "work".

To confirm our suspicion...well, I called her,and off she ran,even faster then before. And then the smart dog stopped,turned and evaluated my expression. It was something like this.

Me : meiaaaaaa........

Dog : *speeds up*

Me : MEIA........

Dog : *stops,turns,looks*

Me : Come! *clap clap*

Dog :*stares*

Me : MEIA, come!

Dog :*turns back,breaks into a run back into her house*

Me : MEIAAAAAA!!!

Dog :*no response*...... (probably hiding in her home)

I walk to the yard,and yeah,there she is,sitting in her home,looking as pitiful as can be. Mum's right.She's a darn great actress (just when you're not taking pictures)...

I walk over to her home,and she sits up straight, I make a sudden move (pretending to hit her) and she cowers away......... and it is proven.

Pleaded guilty even before being charged. And so I let her off the hook.

No comments: